Big 33 and East-West Player Selection
One of the most important factors in the Big 33 and East-West selection is: Quality and a clear video of the player at the position he is being considered.
The Selection Process
1. Quality video is the key.
2. The video must show the player at the position for which he is being considered.
3. No more than one player may be included for consideration on each video. If you have multiple players for consideration, you must send separate videos on each player.
4. Highlight and game footage are required for each player. The highlight footage should be first followed by the game footage.
5. If you are nominating a player for both an Offensive and Defensive position, you must send one video for offense and one video for defense.
6. Videos are reviewed by a position selection committee comprised of PSFCA Directors and the players are selected based on their performance.
The PSFCA must receive the nomination form, highlight and game video for each player and for each position by: December 31, 2012
Send materials to:
4750 Lindle Road
Harrisburg, PA 17111
Phone (717) 774-3303
Fax: (717) 774-174